Here is a photo gallery of some our congregants participating in previous events at Temple B’rith Sholom! If you have photos you have taken in the last month and would like them uploaded to this site, please contact Sharon Star, Website Administrator, (217) 899-6187/email email@example.com.
- Local and area-wide artists will display their creations for sale
- Breakfast pastries and lunch sandwiches will be available
- Home baked goods with our distinct flavor
- Upscale Market Boutique of your new or gently used treasures
- Judaica Shop-Open
- Raffle of Artisans’ items
- Tours of our 100 year old Sanctuary througout the day
Needed: Bakers for the baked goods sale; servers for breakfast and lunch; donations of high-end gently used treasures (crystal, fine jewelry, artwork) for the Upscale Market Boutique. Contact the temple office (217-525-1360- or firstname.lastname@example.org) for how to reach a committee member to volunteer.
- Chair: Kathleen Parienti
- Food Prep: Joni Abramowitz & Marcia Blitstein
- Baked Goods: Marlene Schultz
- Upscale Market Boutique: Kathi Holley & Terri Benson
- Committee At Large: Sharon Green, Leika Myers & Ro Cherrick
- Media & Marketing: Lori Hammel and Sharon Star
Temple B’rith Sholom–let’s go! With this meeting just up the highway in Chicago, it would be great to have a TBS Delegation and get our Jewish batteries recharged!
Please contact Temple President, Alan Cherrick, if you are thinking of attending or plan to go.
To register, click here.